Oma Sense™ Baby Movement Monitor | Designed & Engineered in Canada
Introducing Oma Sense™. Silently monitoring your baby's movements with our patented WakeUp™Technology and alerting you if no movement is detected. Oma Sense™ is a wearable monitor designed for babies 0-6 months. It requires zero skin contact and uses no wireless frequencies, because your baby deserves the best.
Designed and Engineered in Canada.
**PLEASE READ THE WARNING AND SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE WARNINGS AND THE INSTRUCTIONS COULD RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH. KEEP THE QUICK START GUIDE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE. DISCLAIMER: MAIN PRODUCT
1. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A MEDICAL DEVICE. IT IS NOT INTENDED FOR THE DIAGNOSIS, EXAMINATION, MITIGATION, PREVENTION, TREATMENT OR MONITORING OF A DISEASE, INJURY OR IMPAIRMENT OF ANY KIND, DISORDER, ABNORMAL PHYSICAL STATE, OR ANY OF THEIR SYMPTOMS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SIDS (SUDDEN INFANT DEATH SYNDROME).
2. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL JUDGMENT BY ANY HEALTHCARE PROVIDER. YOU ARE ADVISED TO ALWAYS CONSULT A PHYSICIAN FOR QUESTIONS REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION. You should always follow pediatrician-recommended safe sleep practices when using the Oma Sense.
3. THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY MEANT FOR CHILDREN UP TO THE AGE OF 6 MONTHS. THIS PRODUCT SHOULD NOT BE USED DURING CO-SLEEPING.
4. Oma Sense is only intended to assist you in tracking your baby’s well-being and is not intended to replace you as a caregiver. You are responsible for the health and well-being of your baby and following safe sleep, health, and care guidelines.
5. False-positive or false-negative readings about your baby’s breathing movement are a potential risk of Oma Sense. Possible causes of false-positive and/or false-negative include but not limited to:
- Sources of vibration & movement, other than your baby’s, can be detected by Oma Sense
- Improper placement of Oma Sense, refer to page xx of the Quick Start Guide
- Damage to the sensor by electrical shock, drop, water, high temperature and/or humidity
- Failure to replace batteries upon low battery warning, refer to page 09 of the Quick Start Guide
- Oma Sense displacement caused by the movement of your baby.
6. Only use Oma Sense when the baby is placed in a motionless bed/cot. Do not use this device in car seat, stroller, swing or other mobile carriers as motion negates the functionality of the monitor.
7. DO NOT use a crib mobile and other crib accessories that may produce movements or vibrations.
8. IMMEDIATELY check on the baby whenever the alarm sounds.
9. It is strongly recommended to perform a self-test prior to each use of the unit. For self-test steps please refer to page xx of the Quick Start Guide.
10. Adult assembly required. Keep small parts away from children when assembling.
11. This product contains a Button Cell Battery and if swallowed can cause internal chemical burns in as little as two hours and lead to death. Dispose of used batteries immediately. Keep new and used batteries away from children. If you think the battery might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek medical attention.
12. The Button Cell Battery represents a small part and a choking hazard – KEEP away from children! INTENDED USE This device aids in monitoring the movement of a baby and is not a substitute for parental care.