How do I pair my additional Keera cameras?
1. Press the HOME button on your monitor.
2. Use the SELECTION arrows to select the PAIRING button on your HOME Screen. This is the blue button at the bottom of the screen between BRIGHTNESS and SUPPORT.
3. Press the pairing button on the bottom of your camera. This should pair your camera and monitor.
For a visual guide on pairing, please see page 14 of the following manual:
When in PEEP Mode, the monitor enters standby/sleep mode after 1 minute of inactivity. When sound is detected, the screen changes to live view.
• To access live view manually when the screen is off, press the POWER button ONCE.
• PEEP Mode may extend the battery life over 24 hours.
1. To set PEEP Mode, press the MENU button. Using the navigational arrows (up/down) on the front of the monitor, highlight the selected PEEP Mode icon. There will be four (4) options
2. Use the up/down arrows to toggle to the desired PEEP Mode sensitivity and press the SELECT button once to select
3. To return to continuous live view, press the MENU button