How do I set PEEP mode on the LIla?
When in PEEP Mode, the monitor enters standby/sleep mode after 1 minute of inactivity. When sound is detected, the screen changes to live view. There are 4 levels of sensitivity:
• To access live view when the screen is off, press the POWER button ONCE.
• PEEP Mode can extend the battery life up to 72 hours.
1. To set PEEP Mode, press the MENU button. Using the navigational arrows on the front of the monitor, highlight one of the PEEP Mode icon.
2. Use to toggle to the sensitivity icon of your choice and press the MENU button once to select.
3. To return to continuous live view, press the MENU button.
4. To disable PEEP Mode, follow step 1 and select ‘off’.