Do I need a new battery?
Our batteries are designed for a long reliable life and are covered under the same warranty as your monitor!
If you find yourself in a situation where your monitor is no longer charging, please try the following steps to assist us in resolving the issue they will help us isolate what the cause of your difficulty may be:
- Remove the battery from the monitor.
- Connect the power adapter to the monitor.
- Press and hold the power button, If it doesn't turn on, try using the camera power adapter in the monitor or a compatible micro USB charger typically these are the same chargers that are used in android products.
- If the monitor still has no power, you may need a replacement monitor handset.
- If the monitor does turn on, a replacement battery may be required.
- If you need to hold the power adapter at the monitor in a certain way for power or charging, you may need a replacement monitor handset