How do I set PEEP mode on the Astra?
When in PEEP Mode, the monitor enters standby/sleep mode after 1 minute of inactivity. When sound is detected, the screen changes to live view.
• To access live view manually when the screen is off, press the power button ONCE.
• PEEP Mode may extend the battery life over 48 hours.
1. To set PEEP Mode, press the menu button. Using the navigational arrows (left/right) on the front of the monitor, highlight the selected PEEP Mode icon.
There will be four (4) options
2. Use the up/down arrows to toggle to the desired sensitivity icon and press the button once to select.
3. To return to the live view, press the menu button